We need to understand that life has a system and a way that we do not have to create. What we need to do is remove the toxic system that has superimposed itself upon a living society, the satanic system that is damaging to freedom, health, happiness, and prosperity. To do that we need to just either stop doing what is toxic and damaging or eliminate the practice, but to do that we, as a social collective, need to become consciously aware of what is toxic and damaging to our lives globally and only then will we begin to have any conscious ability to begin acting upon the issues. To accomplish this goal an activist campaign to create conscious awareness of incredibly powerful fundamental core issues and ideas so we can begin to resolve our society's issues and create a real, operational, functional, and beautiful society for everyone once and for all! If you are aware of a truth not listed here feel free to use the contact page to send that info.
- Create awareness of how the economic system is a forced satanic religion and its effects on human society. This is a somewhat complicated concept so I have devoted a number of articles explaining this concept.
ECONOMIC RELIGION 101
UNDERSTANDING SATANIC ECONOMICS
THE MONSTER IN THE SYSTEM
THE GREAT ECONOMIC REFORMATION
- Create awareness of how forcing humanity to choose the lesser of two evils by removing free will choice and accepting to follow a path of the lesser or two evils is to choose to support evil is empowering the insane and destructive political and economic system that is killing the earth's ecosystem at an alarming rate! The picture below is NASA images of the earth and it is just ONE practice among many showing how toxic false, insane ideas are to the planet!
- Create awareness of what slavery really, really is. The United States says "we abolished slavery" quoting the Emancipation Proclamation in 1863 but we have never truly "abolished slavery". We've only abolished ONE FORM OF IT! Slavery is the unethical coercion, oppression, or punishment of a human being for exercising their free will in any healthy, ethical, or loving way or in a way that is different than another human being, group, organization, or government no matter how it may seem reasonable or justified in the mind. The United States claims that we live in the "land of the free" but from god's perspective, if you want to acknowledge the truth, we are in the "land of the freer". This twisting of reality is due to relative justification. America may be more free than another country but we are still not free. Freedom is absolute. If there is any form of it to any degree no matter how slight then that is slavery. Living in fear of utility cutoffs, evictions, foreclosures are examples of unethically coercive practices that violate the free will of a human being. And when a person must choose fear vs. love they are denied the ability to make the choices that Jesus taught that would cause a human being to become an immortal reborn child of the creator.
- Create awareness of how hard work is not enough to accomplish what one needs to become self-sufficient economically. I could not begin to count how many people say "If you work hard you can accomplish anything." That state is based in pure ignorance because it takes far more than just work or effort to accomplish something. It takes resources to accomplish something. Try making a sandwich without bread, a computer without metals, a phone call without a phone... get the point? There are millions of American who actually believe that we live in some kind utopian society that works for everything, but that is hyper delusional and not only that, satanic because it's not true. America is a country that tortures it citizens by the millions by consciously depriving them of resources to not only not be able to function in society but so they can't live healthy. That is called Soft Kill Genocide. Soft Kill Genocide is a way of eliminating or coercing people who don't make the rich money in an economically enslaved society. It takes decades off a person's life in many cases. The reason why people believe that if you only work you can succeed is because those people do not have either the education or the courage to admit that the United State of America has no values. To admit that is to admit that you have no values as in ethics or morals and most people can't do that. So instead of admitting the truth they twist the truth about the position the poor are in suit their fantasy delusional world. In reality, we live in a world where...
If we don't have the courage to admit it, we'll never have the wisdom to change it.
- Create awareness that the rule of law is a hyper flawed system that does not work. If it did then the crime statistics shown above would all register virtually zero crimes as it would in the kingdom of god. Rule of law fails because it is about controlling people through fear based punishment systems and it doesn't work for the following main reasons.
1. Punishment does not work on those who do not fear it nor does it resolve the cause of murder thus no justice.
2. Punishment does not work on those who do not care about themselves or others.
3. It does not work on those who can hide evidence of the crime.
4. It does not work on those the government chooses not to prosecute/indict.
5. It does not work on those who can afford to pay the fines making crime affordable to the rich.
6. Those who work in law enforcement may not enforce the law because they may fear for their lives if they are threatened (e.g., judges, juries, police, investigators, etc) which this allows high level crime organizations to function above the law and outside of the realm of justice.
7. Those who work in law enforcement may be criminals themselves working in collusion with criminals giving free passes to criminals whom they hold allegiances.
8. The laws, many of them, are not created by men of god but by men of greed making the justice system a perpetrator of injustices punishing and destroying innocent lives. This makes law enforcers criminal oppressors.
This list shows the main reasons why crime statistics register anything at all. They're flaws and flaws are failures. In the kingdom of god these crime statistics would not register anything at all because the underlying cause of the failures with the rule of law system is satan and satan doesn't exist in the kingdom of god. So the solution to crime is to manifest the kingdom of god and this would proportionately cause the rule of law system to become obsolete and disappear leaving a perfect system in its place. Unfortunately, unless you are a self-aware individual it is impossible to comprehend what the kingdom of god is. Fortunately, becoming an Ultimate Activist would resolve that!
- Create awareness of the understanding of Morticide. Morticide is when a socioeconomic or government system that is based on false, disharmonious beliefs and practices are superimposed upon god's system of life embedded in the the laws of physics within the human species' consciousness and the planet forces aging and death on everyone by forcing people to sacrifice their lives to evil or suffer the satanic practice of punishment if they do not comply. This is more heavily explained in my article, Economic Religion 101. This is a massive, MASSIVE problem that would solve a lot of issues if resolved.
- Create awareness of all forms of slavery both direct and indirect. "If you own the land, you own the people on that land". Who are they that call themselves landlords and mortgage corporations and companies that we owe them money "or else". And who is the government that they have any right to forcibly remove a human being from their home through eviction or foreclosure putting their life in danger and cause harm? Much like the angry Christian god "obey, serve, and sacrifice to me or feel my wrath" landlords and mortgage companies expect people to sacrifice themselves in perpetual slavery to companies to make money to pay their 'rent' or 'mortgage', which are extortionist/ransom payments, and if they don't they will be punished/harmed - all because of the satanic beliefs of ownership of land which should never exist in a civilized, godly society.
- Create awareness of how prosperity does not exist in the United States. Prosperity is having more than what is necessary to function and live healthily in society and not having to engage in satanic practices to gain or keep that wealth. For one to gain wealth in the country no matter how small they must engage in satanic economic practices to gain that wealth which damages the soul. This is why people tend to crudely assume that "the root of all evil is money". That's not really true. It's the satanic design of the economy where one must engage in satanic practices to gain that money or suffer poverty that is that evil. Once one finally does gain some personal wealth demands are imposed upon them via the government under threat of fines, stealing one's property, or even imprisonment. These demands are most often times taxes like property taxes. This means that if you gain wealth and choose to just mind your own business and live your life then the government can come in and steal your property and subsequently things due to this demand. This means that your wealth, your so-called prosperity, is not yours at all and that means there is no such thing as prosperity in the United States of America. These practices are based on satanic economics which I explain here. Because the government and economy works upon these satanic practices the people who get involved must also be or become satanic to go along with it. This kind of "power over others" causes government/political types to become drunk with power and because they hold satanic/false beliefs they believe that people must be 'cattle-prodded' to 'get them to work' to make society run but that's not true. Because society is satanic it becomes emotionally painful to engage it and so the only way to get people to work is under threat of pain, but in a non-satanic society people work because its a joy vs. a pain to do so and this is beyond satanic people's comprehension and thus they condone the satanic practice of forcing people into working or indirectly demanding money from them. Unfortunately, these satanic practices robs people of their freedom, happiness, prosperity, and life via forced aging unto death.
- Create awareness of the how the meaning of life and its purpose on earth is re-purposed to serve evil, insanity, and greed. The purpose of life on earth is to absorb the teachings of the creator in the soul, become self-aware and then grow up as a soul which means becoming an immortal god. That is why we exist. Unalienable rights should be protecting that purpose. The reason why we build houses, grow food, have community is for the purpose of absorbing these truths. Every human being knows we need these things to survive. It is an absolute or we die. If we don't get them we focus on how to get these needs met and because our society is designed with artificial scarcity, which is deliberately making less than what is necessary to be sufficient to live by design, we have created a war-like mentality among the people in the economy. We call that war-like mentality competition. Society being designed in this way forces people to pit one against another just to survive. This is one cause of the degradation of society. By pitting each other against each other for survival we become territorial and war-like in our psychology and this destroys virtues like compassion, altruism, generosity and replaces them with selfishness and hording practices. This is all done by a few evil people and organizations just to get rich and powerful by establishing economic policies and practices. When the meaning of life is re-purposed to serve evil like this it actually kills us. It takes our lives away by infecting our souls with what causes mortality - aging and death. Our country protects what is called unalienable human rights. Humanity, if it is resolve its issues, need to include a specific design of the economy so that it does not damage the consciousness of humanity unto its death.
- Create awareness of belief/religious persecution by laws that forbade or expect certain actions upon a people. Understand the AXIOM - what you believe determines your choices and actions, what you do, and what you do creates what you believe in and not believe. By creating laws and economic policies that force people to do or not engage specific actions these people's belief/religious freedoms are being violated which is against the 1st amendment of the constitution.
- Create awareness of how the scamming nature of the economic system causes hyper paranoia in the average person in society. The very core idea behind our economic system is economic slavery propagated as a reward/punishment system in a con job pyramid scheme created by satanic philosophy. The nature of the majority of businesses is to try to scam people into buying some unnecessary product that they don't need. So when someone asks for money the average person is triggered by the satanic economic system's effect via experience that infects the soul to believe just about everyone is trying to scam them out of money. This concept plus the cult level brainwashing that people should 'work for a living' when it's not about living but rather surviving economic slavery destroys literally the Christ that could possibly inhabit the soul of people and satan is put in its place. The effect is it destroys true generosity, to give, the very teaching of Jesus. Again, I write about this in my article Economic Religion 101,The Great Economic Reformation, and Understanding Satanic Economics, articles everyone NEED to read if we are to ever solve our world's problems.
- Create awareness of how unnecessary economic practices destroys prosperity and freedom and creates the conditions for compartmentalized economic slavery. For example, the practices of mortgages and rent. Imagine what the economy would be like if people would not have to repurchase housing that ALREADY EXISTS! This practice is only about big companies leeching money off of the people through extortionary practice of depriving humanity of a need and selling it back to it for a profit. Profit and getting rich while depriving the average person of prosperity and freedom is what this is about. Making land cost money forces a person to enslave themselves to a company or corporation to get the money to pay off the house. The 'job' is the coercive element that violates freedom and not only that the specific things companies do that is unethical gets labor power where it would not in a civilized, Christian society.
- Create awareness of how the solution part of a Hegelian Dialectic scenario is always a scam. For example, Americans want jobs but the problem isn't lack of jobs but lack of freedom. Jobs is the solution to land costing money to access 'The American Dream', which is what the economy is denying everyone unless they pander to the solution to the Hegelian Dialectic scenario. Pandering to the problem is the same concept as fighting fire with fire. Pandering, Hegelian Dialectic solutions solves nothing because this particular kind of solution is always a scam that supports those who created the problem in the first place. So instead of creating jobs, the Hegelian Dialectic scamming solution to the problem of not being able to afford housing, eliminate the origin of the problem which is the practice of owning, buying, and selling land and homes.
- Create awareness of how economic or resource based dependency policies or practices is a path to extortion and slavery. Any punitive legal action or act of discrimination because a person chooses to live independently of anyone, refusing to allow a person to live autonomously, is tyranny.
- Create awareness of The Monster In The Economic System. Life insurance companies sell protection against this monster. They propose in these commercials on TV, "Get the protection your family deserves". Protection from what exactly? The monster in the economic system designed to rob people of all of their property, their home, and their very life unless they submit themselves, unwilling or not, to economic slavery to a company, corporation or person with money to gain money to pay off the demands, what I call a ransom payment, of utilities, rent, mortgages, food and other human needs in order to stave off the 'wrath of the monster'. The only way to escape this monster is to pay extortionist/ransom fees to 'pacify its wrath', exactly like the Christian god who demands your obedience and slavery or he'll smite you in wrath and anger on some judgment day. These extortionist/terrorist demands fees in mortgages, rent, property taxes, grocery bills, utility bills, clothing bills, etc. This monster was designed into the system for the purpose of unethically and violently ruling over others, violating their freedom, and stealing resources to get rich and hold power over entire populations. This monster was designed into the economic system and can be undone to create freedom from perpetual life of slavery, extortionist demands, punishment, terrorism, and fear.
- Create awareness of how prosperity for business and workers in a society where the monster in the economic system has been abolished can be increased by banks giving money to those who cannot pay it back. All money given when poverty is abolished is spent and that strengthens the economy, creates prosperity for those who work, and freedom and operational functionality for those who don't. I call this bank practice "Christ loans" because it's something he would approve of. A Christ loan is a loan given with the intent to pay it back but if the borrower can't pay it back then it is forgiven. That money is spent and put into the economy, creating jobs, and profit that will go right back into the bank to loan out to another. In giving, there is no losses, no risk, and no fear because the purpose is to empower others not the bank owner. Poverty exists only by design of economic policies and government laws. It was created and it can be undone!
- Create awareness of how the purpose of a business to provide the needs of humanity (i.e., giving, providing), not to get rich (i.e., leeching/stealing). Business profits should go to reformed banks, not business (wo)men, shareholders, investors, etc, but to the people equally to recycle wealth through opportunity and what is needed. Eighty-five people on this planet have more money than half of the population of the world. How is that possible? Because the policies behind business and banks are based on stealing money, prosperity, and wealth from those who make it in global-wide economic policies and scams. In other words, the economy as it is now designed is a total scam, leeching off the world.
This concept is represented by a pyramid like the one shown above that is also on the dollar bill. Go look! The pyramid symbolizes how wealth is funneled into a hierarchical structure where the most concentration is at the top where there's only a few, like the 85 people who have more wealth than half the population of the planet. This pyramid represents the belief that the meaning of life, the criteria for 'success in life', is to make money and get rich, but the economy right now is about supporting humanity's ability to survive its own insanity. When people are allowed to get rich specialized economies develop to serve the addictions of the rich and they survive off of the backs of the normal economy and as leeches/welfare bums. When businesses are self-serving for the purpose to get rich they cause a lot of damage in the soul of those who create and run the businesses (i.e., employees) but when a company is created to serve the needs of others, the damage in the soul is reduced/healed for those who start and run them.
What we need to do as a nation, if we want true life, liberty, and happiness, is to unify our beliefs about the purpose of the economy, the reason for starting and operating a business, and what we do with the money so that the economy is designed to develop the most valuable riches in the world and the universe, and those riches are in the healing and development of the soul. It's time to tear down this pyramid! Right now America identifies itself as a Christian nation. These people believe in helping people but then our economy is about just the opposite. It selfishly extorts, uses, takes advantage unethically, steals, blackmails, discriminates, punishes, intimidates, threatens lives, brainwashes, promotes drugs and drug like addictions, and violence. All of that leads to the suffering Christians end up helping. So as a solution, why not transform the economy and government system to use the very same principles of helping, loving, and healing so society can be free and healthy where no one would have to help the victims of this insane country's operational design? Think about it!
- Create awareness of how the income is distributed in America via our satanic economic system. The top 1% of people own 40% of the wealth. The bottom 80% of people own 7% of the wealth. The top 1% take home 24% of the national annual income (up from 9% in 1976). The top 1% own 50% of stocks, bonds and mutual funds, while the bottom 50% own 0.5%. But I want to point out something said in the video and that is the word "Incentive". Incentive is ultimately coercion in a society where the monster is always seeking its prey. We don't need to 'incentivize' people to work. Seriously, do we really need candy bars, pink polka-dotted cell phone covers, porn stars, designer purses, sports cars, balloons, fireworks, fast food, movies, trinkets, and so on and on and on...? This 'incentive' is about coercing people which is about slavery, to make the wealthy more money for no good reason even. If we are to manifest the kingdom of god the wealth distribution looks more like the Ideal shown in the video. No one actually gets rich. There is only the free and functional and the prosperous. Wealth is distributed to those who have nothing even if they don't work. The incentive to do work in a society that is working to manifest the kingdom of god is the prospect of immortality, the core reason behind Jesus' mission. An immortal never ages, gets sick and dies. An immortal can teleport, communicate via telepathy over huge distances, instantaneously heal if necessary, levitate, swim to the bottom of the ocean or climb the highest mountain without help, tools, gear, or any technology. Remember that.
- Create awareness of the reason why we tend to think that the meaning of life, what we think is 'success in life' is to make money is because the monster in the system that would make people homeless and starve is that to make money is to stave off the monster and that means if you have money you have a life. If you don't have money, you're tortured by poverty going homeless, becoming malnourished, poisoned, or even die. This is why people in society treat people who have money as saints, gods, role models, moguls, geniuses, etc, yet they're damaging their soul, growing old and dying and the poor and the homeless, the very people Jesus said were the blessed ones (Luke 6:20) for whom the kingdom of god was theirs, are as demons, criminals, thieves, leeches, and all manner of terrible things and treated as such. Look at what rich people do and then look at what I am doing with this project while living on an income of less than $10,000 per year. I believe Jesus was right.
- Create awareness of why rich 'leaders' are hyper damaging to society and very criminal, corrupt, and self-serving. The only way to get rich is to steal from large groups of people. The only way to get rich ethically is to ask a lot of people to give you a lot of money. But business, with the monster in the system, does not ask. It enslaves. When company, corporation owners and shareholders make millions and billions off of the labors of economic slaves they damage their soul by creating enormous amounts of emotional pain. These rich people lose their conscience by disconnecting from their emotional body, which is their soul, and end up having no feelings about how they use people for selfish gain. This scenario creates sociopaths, people with no empathy or feeling for the suffering of others or those they violate. And so they compound the emotional damage in their soul by repeating unethical violations of human beings creating worse and worse emotional damage and more psychotic behaviors emerge. Because the world values the idea of getting rich as being 'successful in life' rich people then become our leaders. Guess what these leaders then do? Because of their emotional damage they work to destroy humanity, enslave the population even worse, and conjure up delusional scheme after scheme to make more money and violate more people. This is one major reason why our world is massively screwed up. We put sociopaths in positions of leadership.
- Create awareness of the cult level brainwashing regarding society's beliefs regarding economic practices and what it means to contribute to society. Most Americans believe that a person should support themselves by working for a living. The underlined phrase is an economic belief but it is a satanic one based on the practices in our economy. To support one's self a person expends effort to maintain his or her own survival but jobs is not about supporting yourself. It's about supporting the greed of people who believe that they are better, more important, smarter, intelligent, or entitled via the pyramid economic system which is a belief system. When you work at a job you do not get 100% of the fruits of your labors and that is because you are working for another, not yourself. When you work for yourself you get 100% of the fruits of your labor and this is not allowed in America. A person in America is denied land, a home, tools, supplies, etc, so that they can support themselves. God gave everyone two things on this planet - resources and community. In the kingdom of god, the community gives/volunteers to make sure that everyone has everything they need to support themselves, but in our current society we do the exact opposite, by economic design, we deny people what they need to support themselves and that causes people to have no choice but to not support themselves but rather support another (employer, boss, investor, bank, etc) who is satanic by a passive fear-based coercive force. In other words, out of fear of poverty people have no choice but to get jobs and this is by design so that people, the satanic people, can get rich. Working for another to help people support themselves become and remain self-sustainable is volunteering in the kingdom of god, but in the kingdom of Satan working for another is about supporting the greed of another and that is a meaningless act because you are made to support destructive practices that harm people and the planet. This practice of forcing people to support destructive practices in society completely destroys real happiness and joy in a person's soul where those feelings are experienced as a euphoric sense of bliss. People who have spent their lives working for others in jobs or business have never in their life experienced true happiness. They have NO IDEA! The super rich/wealthy in the world are miserable people because they damaged their soul just to get rich and that denies even them happiness and so they are stuck in an addictive pattern of making money and seeking after not happiness, but the desires of the flesh which is a very, very low level feeling of energy flow called satisfaction. In order for them to maintain their rich lifestyle they had to design society to rob and con The People out of the fruits of their labors to maintain any sense of feeling in their soul/mind/body consciousness complex. In order for society to go along with this total scam they need to be brainwashed with cult-level programming to go along with it and that is why we are made to belief in the lie that if we do not support the evil addictions of the rich by working for others that we are not supporting ourselves when in fact we have not the freedom to support ourselves.
- Create awareness of what punishment really is. Punishment is the act of causing pain or an undesirable event in one form or another for the purpose of coercing or forcibly changing the behavior or decisions of a person to do the will of another human being, group, organization, or government. Justice is about restoring the soul health of a human being or a group. Punishment is unethical, harmful, causes unhealthy conditions in the consciousness of a person and essentially damages a human being. Punishment is an injustice. A true injustice originates in the soul as a false belief and to get justice is to help that person who has false beliefs in their soul, which is what causes a person to commit a crime, to heal and remove the false belief from the soul so that the person's belief system, which determines the choices a human being makes, is no longer present.